Warranty and Repairs Policy
You, the client, accept and are in agreement with the outlines of this Policy and agree that the services delivered to you by Global Office Machines shall be regulated by the following policies:
Global Office Machines uses its most beneficial opportunities:
1. To respond to your service calls inside of 48 hours of receipt to your initial contact, only if in any other case arranged, established and divulged with all of the persons involved.
2. In order to troubleshoot and provide an estimate for the purpose of repairs along with solutions for your items, where a service fee would be required to any and all customers.
3. Give you the best price possible regarding all new machines, exchange parts, consumables and merchandise.
4. To replace all of the fundamental components in your machine which happen to be recommended to make sure the printer is considered to be operating at optimum capabilities. This consists of the actual replacement of items, through the absolute discernment with Global Office Machines, with the use of sometimes genuine, compatible, restored and renewed or used and second hand parts to achieve the printer / plotter / photocopier working effectively.
5. To track all of the fixes by the use of machine sequential numbers of the printers / plotters / photocopiers, and to recognise them for potential future service and maintenance.
6. To provide clients with professional technicians and staff members, who are able to help with providing relevant information which is as accurate as possible to all clients on their initial call out.
7. To make certain all warranties of service and parts are honoured inside a timely manner where offered and recommended to all customers.
Global Office Machines will always:
1. Offer a warranty for all consumables sold and delivered by us which are considered faulty. Such items will be replaced in a timely matter where stock permits.
2. Provide all clients with advice which is as accurate, true and relevant as possible.