Dear Valued Clients,
In these uncertain times, we wish to keep you informed regarding what we are doing here at Global Office Machines to support you during the pandemic among us.
As the situation around Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety through practicing the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene when visiting you.
Our Technical Specialist have been educated in response to the Coronavirus. We have taken additional measures developed in consultation with Global and Local Public Health Authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous through the following.
- Hand Hygiene through the use of sanitizers and gloves upon entering client premises
- Respiratory hygiene (sneezing/coughing- to minimize spread)
- Annual flu shots offered to all staff.
Handling of Hardware:
- All Equipment entered into the client premises has initially been wiped down with a Strong Alcohol (Isopropyl) solution.
- All Equipment handled whilst on site will be thoroughly wiped down before and after service and repairs are completed.
In return, we would like to ask you, have you traveled in the past 2 weeks or have been in direct contact with someone who has been travelling in the past 2 weeks to the high rise countries listed below?
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
If you can answer yes to any of these, please inform us upon requesting a booking with our Technical Staff.
Thank you for understanding.