Samsung Printer Repair Sydney
Call 1300 882 852
Click here to book a visit
Our highly qualified Samsung technicians will offer you an immediate solution on-site – either repair or upgrade
Quick and easy resolution by the Samsung experts!
Your Professional Business to Business Service Provider
Samsung Printer Repairs Sydney
If your Samsung printer breaks down, your first priority is to find a reliable Samsung printer repairer based in the Sydney area to have it serviced immediately. Cost and time are obvious factors, as are the requirements for a technician that is specialised in repairing Samsung printers. Luckily Global Office Machines can accommodate your needs and get that broken printer fixed same-day and at affordable rates.
When your Samsung branded printer starts to act up, error messages are signalling and office staff are becoming angered at the slow down of productivity, there is no need to let the disruption go on any longer. We know that internal and external communications, project management, client expectations all require some kind of service from your business printer, regardless of whether it is a laserjet, inkjet, multifunctioning machine or a sophisticated piece of equipment used by architects, engineers and contractors…Global Office Machines are the experts who can assist. Offering Samsung printer repairs Sydney and same-day servicing, it is important to ensure you get in touch with us swiftly to minimise any disruption to your business. We have a fixed call out fee on all our Samsung repair jobs which results in a cost-effective repair service that you can be comfortable knowing won’t increase in price once we arrive on-site. Call us on 1300 882 852 or book in an appointment using the booking form below and our Samsung repair experts will put your mind at ease, and your business back into production mode.
The reputable “electronic giant” known as Samsung has released numerous models of printers over the years, all of which can present a complex range of problems. As an authorised Samsung service centre GOM are the experts in Sydney for Samsung printer repairs. Established in 1996, Global Office Machines have over 25 years of experience in the industry, and our friendly and competent technicians receive up to date training on new Samsung printer models to ensure they maintain expertise in the Samsung brand. Regardless if you have an older Samsung CLP-315 Colour Laser Printer or a brand new Samsung Printer Xpress C480FW, our Samsung printer repairers are based in mobile workshops all around Sydney and carry an inventory of spare parts should your Samsung printer repair require a replacement part. Below we have rounded up a few of the most common issues that could be the reason for your printer malfunction and the steps our team might take to repair the issue. Our technicians will be able to expertly assess the problem, while also advising you on using best practices to ensure the long term health of your machine. Our Managed Print Service is the best solution for keeping your printer healthy and functional. This services is where we take care of all your printing needs from regular maintenance, refilling consumables, and repairs if needed.
Common Samsung Printer Errors
- Scanning error: This error message is typically a hardware error and can often be solved by replacing the USB cable. Your technician will be able to evaluate and address this issue. At times, poor and worn-out cable wire fails to transmit the large amount of data required by a printer or scanner.
- Paper jam: This is a common problem in almost all printers. In such instances, the sensors located next to the exit rollers must be checked thoroughly. If they are damaged or in an incorrect position, then this may cause the printing paper to be jammed. You may not have access to view the exit rollers entirely and risk damaging your machine if someone inexperienced tries to rectify this problem. Our fully trained Samsung professionals will repair the sensors if possible, or replace them, to eliminate further paper jam issues from occurring.
- Square prints: Sometimes it so happens that your Samsung laser printer produces prints that have square shaped characters instead of regular text. It may happen if you are printing from websites where your printer fails to recognise the type of font used. In order to fix this issue, our Samsung printer repair technician in Sydney might suggest that you reinstall all the required drivers.
- Missing print: Sometimes only a part of a whole page gets printed, and the other portion is left blank. This may happen due to the incorrect configuration of paper size.
- H2 error code: This indicates there is trouble with the printer fuse when warming up. If you face this kind of error message, then give us a call to check whether all the necessary cables are connected properly.
- Media tray empty: Even when your tray is full of paper, you may get this kind of notification on your Samsung laser printer display. You may try to rectify this problem by updating the drivers as instructed on Samsung’s authorised website.
- Toner light always on: Even after you have replaced the toner cartridge, it may continue to be switched on. This occurs when the fuse in the front of the cartridge malfunctions. We can address this issue and replace it with a 50mp fuse.
- Error code 24, 50, 16: Error code 24 indicates that there is an overload of work pressure on the printer, whereas error code 50 suggests there is a malfunction in the fuse that is hindering the printer from heating up effectively. You can try to solve this problem by switching your Samsung printer off or resetting it for 15 minutes. In case the problem is not solved with these basic steps, this may indicate a fault in the AC power or in the fuser assembly. Error code 16 suggests low toner distribution in the cartridge which may require thorough cleaning and maintenance of the Samsung laser printer by an experienced professional.
If your printer is continuously causing trouble and interrupting your business’ productivity, you’ll need Samsung printer repair centre in Sydney by a company that respects the businesses that rely on them for repairs and maintenance. Contact GOM on 1300 882 852 and have our skilled technicians determine and fix your Samsung printer or Samsung copier problem before it causes further damage to your office machine.