HP DesignJet Z9+ Pro
Looking for the latest state of art large-format printer, that provides you with the unique vibrancy from the widest gamut, high-speed production, and control print operations with HP PrintOS?
Then the HP Designjet Z9+ Pro is the printer for your business. Be one of the first businesses in Australia to secure this new printer through Global Office Machines. Contact us today, to discuss the features, benefits, and ordering your new HP Designjet printer with our qualified staff.
Unique vibrancy from widest gamut
Amaze your clients by delivering the highest professional-photo quality prints with the widest gamut. Impress with color accuracy, smooth gradients, and superior gloss uniformity.
Produce more with higher speed
Print up to 46% faster with better quality and gain efficiency with the fastest media handling. Increase productivity and uptime with recyclable 1-liter inks and universal HP HDNA printheads.
Control print operations with HP PrintOS
Monitor your print production, easily share media presets remotely, and act fast; receiving notifications on supplies, system, and connectivity status with HP PrintOS.
Explore the HP DesignJet Z9+ Pro 64-in Printer
- Chromatic RGH HP Vivid Photo Links
Achieve the widest gamut
- Embedded i1 spectrophotometer
Generate custom ICC profiles and archive colour accuracy and consistency
- HP Pixel Control
Get smooth gradients and reproduce distinct shades of colour
- HP Gloss Enhancer Upgrade Kit
Get superior gloss uniformity
- Print up to 46% faster with better quality
Deliver unique vibrancy at higher speed
- Fastest media handling
Be more efficient – experience spindleless and automatic roll feed
- 1-L HP Eco-Carton Inks
Reduce supplies interventions with recyclable 1-L HP Eco-Carton cartridges
- HP HDNA printheads
Increase uptime with universal and user-replaceable HP HDNA printheads, with dual drop weight technology
- HP PrintOS
Monitor your performance remotely and make data-driven decisions
Highest professional photo quality at top production speed
- 1626-mm/64-in maximum media width
- 1-liter ink cartridge
- Speeds up to 14.1 m2/hr (152 ft2/hr) Best on glossy media
- Multi-function roll accessory
- HP Gloss Enhancer Upgrade Kit
Dynamic security-enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
Print large-format professional photo quality with confidence with an expanded color gamut enabled by RGB HP Vivid Photo Inks.
Produce exceptional fine art reproductions on a range of printing materials from canvas to fine art papers.
Create appealing advertising on multiple types of materials to give your store a premium feel with high-impact graphics.
Global Office Machines are the number one choice for HP Printers
- Highest professional photo quality based on widest color gamut. Testing commissioned by HP and performed by Sogeti in January 2021 comparing the HP DesignJet Z9+ Pro 64-in Printer and comparable competitive printers that represent the majority market share worldwide as of 2020 according to IDC, comparing gamut volume in CIE Lab units (the higher, the better) printing on HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper and Best mode. Test performed under the same conditions in all printers measuring the TC9.18 target with the i1 spectrophotometer from X-rite.
- Embedded in the HP DesignJet Z9+ Pro 64-in Printer is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that’s been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
- Based on testing commissioned by HP and performed by Sogeti in January 2021 comparing the HP DesignJet Z9+ Pro 64-in Printer and comparable competitive printers that represent the majority market share worldwide as of 2020 according to IDC, by comparing the standard deviation of gloss level in GU units at 20° measurement angle (the lower, the better) printing on photo gloss paper and Best mode. HP DesignJet Z9+ Pro 64-in Printer tested with HP Premium Instant-dry Gloss Photo Paper in Best mode and Gloss Enhancer activated. HP Gloss Enhancer can be used on photo paper with the exception of matte-finish papers. Not included, sold separately.
- Based on internal HP testing, January 2021 compared to the HP DesignJet Z6810 60-in Production Printer. Using HP Premium Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper in Best mode, the HP DesignJet Z9+ Pro 64-in Printer can achieve speeds of 152 ft2/hr (14.1 m2/hr) compared to the HP DesignJet Z6810 60-in Production Printer that can achieve speeds of 129 ft2/hr (12.0 m2/hr). Using HP Artist Matte Canvas paper, in Normal mode, the HP DesignJet Z9+ Pro 64-in Printer can achieve speeds of 205 ft2/hr (19 m2/hr) compared to the HP DesignJet Z6810 60-in Production Printer that can achieve speeds of 140 ft2/hr (13 m2/hr).
- Based on testing commissioned by HP and performed by Sogeti in January 2021 comparing the HP DesignJet Z9+ Pro 64-in Printer and comparable competitive printers that represent the majority market share worldwide as of 2020 according to IDC, by loading a 44-in roll of Oce draft paper 75g. Measuring time from loading the roll in the “roll holder” until the printer finishes the loading. Test performed under the same conditions in both printers (loading upper/top roll and using default settings for skew and size detection).
- The ink cartridge HP Eco-Carton outer carton is 100% recyclable through local cardboard/paper programs. Inner materials including the ink bag are 55% recyclable and can be returned free of charge to the HP Planet Partners program for reprocessing of plastic parts. Zero landfill. For take-back of ink bag/printheads/prints, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle to see how to participate and for HP Planet Partners program availability; program may not be available in your jurisdiction.
- Requires an HP PrintOS account, Internet connection, and connected Internet-capable device. For more information, see http://www.printos.com.
- Maximum rate of output for color image 100% color coverage. Printed on maximum roll size, with Original HP Vivid Photo Inks.
- Learn more at www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- RGB HP Vivid Photo Inks are compatible with the HP DesignJet Z9+ Pro Printer and HP DesignJet Z9+ PostScript® Printer series only.
- For HP’s Large Format printers, HP PrintOS is compatible with the HP Latex 100, 300, 500, 1500, 3000 and R-series, HP DesignJet Z6 Pro and Z9+ Pro 64-in Printers, HP DesignJet Z6 and Z9 Printer series, and HP Stitch Printer series. HP PrintOS is also available for Indigo Digital Presses and HP PageWide Industrial presses.