HP DesignJet Z6 Pro
Looking for the latest state of art large-format printer, that provides you with the highest precision and fine line detail, enhanced efficiency & the best data and network security protection?
Then the HP Designjet Z6 Pro is the printer for your business. Be one of the first businesses in Australia to secure this new printer through Global Office Machines. Contact us today, to discuss the features, benefits, and ordering your new machine with our qualified staff.
Highest precision and fine line detail
Rely on clear PDF output and achieve sharp lines and text with high-definition HP printheads. Get smooth gradients and work freely with water- and fade-resistant prints using HP Vivid Photo Inks.
Enhanced efficiency, higher speed
Save up to 40% time-changing media with dual roll and gain efficiency with the fastest media handling. Print two times faster without losing quality and save time with HP Click job submission software.
World’s most secure large-format printer
Get the best data and network protection with built-in security features and keep your devices secure with the ability to set security preferences at any time.
- Adobe PDF Print Engine
Reply on clear PDF output – see excellence transparencies and layers reproduction
- HP HDNA printheads
Achieve finest details, sharp contour lines and text
- HP Pixel Control
Get smooth gradients and reproduce distinct shades of colour
- HP Vivid Photo Inks
Work with water-and fade-resistant prints
- Dual roll option
Save media change time-up to 40% – with dual roll option for two media types/sizes, and automatic roll switching
- Fastest media handling
Be more efficient – experience spindleless and automatic roll feed
- HP Click
Send multiple files to print with the world’s easiest job submission software
- World’s most secure large-format printer
Protect your data, devices, and network with built-in security features
The most precise maps with dual roll productivity
- 1626-mm/64-in maximum media width
- 500 ml ink cartridge
- Speeds up to 98 m2/hr (1055 ft2/hr) Fast on plain media
- Multi-function roll accessory
- Security features included
Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
Designed to support the way you work, HP Vivid Photo Inks help you produce water- and fade-resistant prints achieving the highest precision, fine line details, and distinguishable colors.
Radically simple printing experience with the world’s easiest job submission software. With one click, send multiple files to print from a PC or Mac.
Firewalls alone can’t withstand attacks from sophisticated hackers. You need the world’s most secure large format printer from HP to help protect your devices, data, and documents.
Global Office Machines are the number one choice for HP Printers
- Highest precision based on testing commissioned by HP and performed by Sogeti in March 2021 comparing the HP DesignJet Z6 Pro 64-in Printer and comparable competitive printers that represent the majority market share worldwide as of 2020 according to IDC, by comparing the minimum distance between two lines necessary to correctly reproduce the lines (the lower the distance, the higher the precision) printing on coated paper and Normal mode. Dual roll option must be purchased separately.
- Adobe PostScript®/PDF upgrade kit sold separately. The Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE) is Adobe’s high speed, high fidelity print platform. Version 5.5 extends APPE’s leading edge for print reproduction with performance efficiencies and breakthrough rendering features. APPE 5.5 enables printers to increase workflow efficiency and capitalize on the profit potential of innovations in inkjet print technology. To learn more, visit http://www.adobe.com/products/pdfprintengine.
- Performance may vary based on writing system differences. Print permanence estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab based on the same formulation of HP Vivid Photo Inks used with the HP DesignJet Z6200 Photo Production Printer, using 6 inks. Water resistance performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. For more information, see http://www.HPLFMedia.com/printpermanence.
- Faster compared to the HP DesignJet Z6810 60-in Production Printer. Based on internal HP testing, January 2021. Using plain paper and Fast mode, the HP DesignJet Z6 Pro 64-in Printer can achieve speed of 1055 ft2/hr (98 m2/hr ) at the same quality as the HP DesignJet Z6810 60-in Production Printer using plain paper and Normal mode at speed of 549 ft2/hr (51 m2/hr).
- Up to 40% less time based on internal HP testing in February 2021 compared to HP DesignJet Z6610/Z6810 60-in Production Printers without second roll option. HP DesignJet Z Pro Series 64-in Multifunction Roll sold separately.
- Based on testing commissioned by HP and performed by Sogeti in January 2021 comparing the HP DesignJet Z6 Pro 64-in Printer and comparable competitive printers that represent the majority market share worldwide as of 2020 according to IDC, by loading a 44-in roll of Oce draft paper 75g. Measuring time from loading the roll in the “roll holder” until the printer finishes the loading. Test performed under the same conditions in both printers (loading upper/top roll and using default settings for skew and size detection).
- Based on testing commissioned by HP and performed by Sogeti in January 2021 comparing the HP DesignJet Z6 Pro 64-in Printer and comparable competitive printers that represent the majority market share worldwide as of 2020 according to IDC, by printing 5 A1 PDF GIS files on plain paper and Normal mode using HP Click and Canon Direct Print & Share printing software. Test performed under the same conditions in both printers using equivalent print modes measuring time from “Drag and drop” the files until the last page is ejected by the printer. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files. HP Click is only compatible with Original HP ink supplies.
- Based on comparison of published security specifications commissioned by HP and performed by Sogeti in January 2021. Comparison of the HP DesignJet Z6 Pro 64-in Printer and competitors that represent the majority market share worldwide as of 2020 according to IDC. Comparison matrix and further details available upon request.
- Learn more at www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Once image is selected, one-click printing when printing the entire file without any modifications to the print settings. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF and HP-GL/2 files.